Chocolaty Coffee Frappé
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 250 mL (1 cup) Baxter 35% whipping cream, whipped
- 125 mL (½ cup) Baxter milk
- 500 mL (2 cups) ice cubes
- 180 mL (¾ cup) cold coffee
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Baxter chocolate milk
- to taste Grated nutmeg
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Beat on high speed with a hand-held electric mixer until thick and spreadable. Refrigerate.
- In a blender, process the ice cubes, coffee and chocolate milk until it is the texture of a slushy.
- Pour into two chilled glasses, top with the cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
The choice is yours – whether in coffee, on pastries or as an ingredient in your favourite recipes, we are sure you will find the perfect Baxter cream that will fit your needs.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.